[vtkusers] Bug in vtkCubeAxesActor2D?

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Thu Jun 7 11:39:34 EDT 2001

Hi folks.

I know, what you're thinking. "Aye, just another dumbass, who thinks
he's important and believe he's found a bug in our fine Library." But
this time I am sure!
Sometimes - let's say twice a day, while programming - the labels show
not only the coordinate, they have also a mysterious String attached
after the coordinate. It looks like the computers tries to spell the
alphabeth.
In case you guys don't believe, I made two screenshots and placed them
on http://www.icom-consulting.de/demo/images/bug.gif and
http://www.icom-consulting.de/demo/images/bug2.gif
I was running the VTK in Java 1.2.2, if you would like to have code,
please ask.
Now another thing. The vtkCubeAxesActor2D wasn't quite what I wanted. I
was looking for just an arrow with some - let's say 5 or 10 - markings
with numbers attached. I would be fine if it wouldn't resize like
vtkCubeAxesActor2D. Any idea where to look?

chris

Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589