[vtkusers] keyboard event in dialog

L.J. van Ruijven (ACTA) L.J.vanRuijven at amc.uva.nl
Thu Jun 7 03:54:39 EDT 2001

Hi Salgado,

probably windows handles some of the keyboard commands. This
behaviour can be changed by handling the WM_GETDLGCODE message,
or in MFC by rewriting CWnd::OnGetDlgCode.
Leo van Ruijven

> Hi all,
> Reading some e-mails about "VTK in a VC++ Dialog", I put some stuff in a
> dialog and the result was great. Now I can draw in a dialog.
> I'm having problems to respond keyboard events in the dialog boxes. The
> mouse events are ok, but when I try to get some keyborad event, nothing
> happens.
> I'm using visual C++ 6.0 with MFC.
> Can someone help me?
> Many thanks,
> Salgado.

* drs L.J. van Ruijven                 Tel: 31 (0)20 566 5357               *
* Dept. of Functional Anatomy, ACTA    FAX: 31 (0)20 691 1856               *
* Meibergdreef 15                      email: L.J.vanRuijven at AMC.UvA.Nl   *
* 1105 AZ Amsterdam                                                       *