[vtkusers] BvtkRenderWindowPackage

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 01:02:21 EDT 2001

There's a bug in C++Builder, which means that if I have some pacakages
installed on my machine, and I give you a copy of the project file. It
insists on trying to link them (even though the package isn't used in the
project).

Go to
Project/Edit Option Source
Delete RCRUClasses
save
continue.

Probably you'll get several errors of this sort.

JB