[vtkusers] Large Image rendered white?

Robert Mitchell robmitch at eng.uts.edu.au
Tue Jul 31 22:03:33 EDT 2001

Dear Users,

I am reading in a large (10MB) Bitmap (vtkBMPReader) and rendering it
with a vtkImageActor having been passed through vtkImageLuminance  (see
whole image is rendered completely white, although when I clip the data
and only render the clipped extent, it does it properly. Is there some
limit on the size of the extent to render properly, or is there some
caching things that need to be attended to?
Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert Mitchell