[vtkusers] Re: Interactor on LOD

jose manjon jmanjon at fis.upv.es
Mon Jul 30 12:39:34 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I still have the same problem ...

I have done a VC++ project for volume rendering using LOD ...

it works ok but when I try to move the volume it has to work with all
LODs.

I have tried to use Interactor object but no way ...

any idea???

thanks in advance,

jose

the code:

vtkRenderer               *renderer   = vtkRenderer::New();
vtkRenderWindow           *renWindow  = vtkRenderWindow::New();
vtkRenderWindowInteractor *interactor = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();

void TkCheckAbort()
{
  int foo=renWindow->GetEventPending();
  if(foo!=0) renWindow->SetAbortRender(1);
}

 renWindow->Render();
 interactor->Start();
 renWindow->SetAbortCheckMethod(TkCheckAbort(),NULL);

Jose Vicente Manjón Herrera
GIM (Group of Medical Informatics)
Applied Physics Department
Technical University of Valencia