[vtkusers] Binaries for MacOS X

Carlos Martinez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Fri Jul 27 07:18:43 EDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Kirk Finnis wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Go to www.atamai.com and click the 'vtk on osx' link for the binaries
> prepared by Yves Starreveld.

OK thanks. I have downloaded and installed it but it only contains the
python wrappers. I'm interested in Java wrappers because my project is
developed in Java, and in TCL wrappers too to run examples.

Furthermore I have installed it an when I run Cone.py example I get the
following message:

kCGSErrorNoneAvailable : CGSOrderFrontConditionally: Process not found
Jul 27 14:10:22 python[423] Error 1011 in _sendFinishLaunchingNotification

and I have to kill it. Has somebody a solution to this?

Thanks a lot.