[vtkusers] Re: problems compiling vtk 3.2 on WinNT

jose manjon jmanjon at fis.upv.es
Wed Jul 25 08:05:41 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I have problems compiling vtk 3.2 on my window NT 4.0 SP 6.0 and VC++ 5.0

I run the pcmaker without problems and when I do nmake it stops on
vtkWarpTransform:

F:\vtk3.2\common\vtkWarpTransform.cxx(78) : error C2664: 'void
vtkWarpTransform::TemplateTransformInverse(const float [],float [])' : cannot
convert parameter 2 from 'const float []' to 'float []'

I runned vcvars32 previously to run nmake as suggested in VTK user´s guide but no
way...

can anyone help me??

thanks

jose