[vtkusers] Transforming a vtkStructuredGrid object

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at dma.org
Tue Jul 24 16:14:10 EDT 2001

I am writing a filter that performs certain transformations on the input
vtkStructuredGrid and needs to output a vtkStructuredGrid.  Unfortunately,
although there is a vtkTransformPolyDataFilter that makes life easy for
vtkPolyData objects, it looks like I either need to write a
vtkStructuredGridTransformFilter or I need some way of turning the output of
the vtkTransformFilter back into a vtkStructuredGrid object from a
vtkPointSet.  Is there a way to do the latter and/or has anyone else written
a vtkStructuredGridTransformFilter?

--Gerald Dalley
  dalleyg at dma.org