[vtkusers] VTK and Python 2.x (new style getargs format but...)

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Sun Jul 22 11:12:56 EDT 2001

	Hello,

	I'm trying to compile latest vtk (CVS/nightly snapshot) and I'm
having problems with python support. Although I finally compiled everything
(java, tcl, python support) python support doesn't work properly. It
complains with

SystemError: new style getargs format but argument is not a tuple

when using de vtkRendererWindow.AddRenderer, as in:

renderer = vtkRenderer()
renWin = vtkRenderWindow()
renWin.AddRenderer(renderer)

	I'm using python 2.1.1, any idea??