[vtkusers] dbx dumps core on Forte Developer 6

Johan de Jong Johan.de.Jong at best.ms.philips.com
Fri Jul 20 09:36:40 EDT 2001

Robert,

Alas your suggestion did not solve the problem. The correct libraries
were found.

In the meantime I could pin down the problem a little further. If I link
libVTKCommon.so with any program (for example "Hello world"), dbx dumps
core.
I upgraded to Forte Developer update 1 but that didn't help either.

Thanks,
Johan