[vtkusers] transparency problem

Boswell, Dorothy D ERDC-GSL-MS Contractor Dorothy.D.Boswell at erdc.usace.army.mil
Mon Jul 16 15:37:02 EDT 2001

Dear vtkusers:

I have an implicit function that I sample using vtkSampleFunction.  I then
contour the sample, triangle strip the contour, and associate colors with
the polygons that come from the triangle strip filter (see example source
code).  I used Visual C++ 6.0 to compile the code.  On my machine (Pentium
III, 550 MHz, 128 MB RAM, NVIDIA RIVA TNT 2, Windows 98), the result has
half the polygons appearing a transparent light blue and the other half
appearing to be a transparent dark blue.  Is this just my machine setup, or
do others get the same result.  Is there something wrong with my code?

 <<testVTK.cxx>>
Dorothy Boswell
Applied Research Associates