[vtkusers] Rendering an OpenGL scene in vtkRenderWindow

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 06:55:59 EDT 2001

Once vtk has created the window you only need the context and you can
render with your own calls fine without using vtk. You'll need to make sure
you're careful if you mix the two but look at the code in
vtkWin32OpenglRenderwindow and then download a simple win32rendering window
from the web, you'll see the actual setting up of the rendering context is
identical and there's just some baggage for vtk to handle its own stuff.

JB