[vtkusers] Principal Axis

Anwar Upal upal at me.queensu.ca
Sat Jul 14 21:17:50 EDT 2001

Kiran:

In addition, there also is C++ code available from

http://www.magic-software.com/Numerics.html

which computes the principal axis by solving for the eigen vectors and eigen
values.  If you want to do this then download

MgcEigen.h MgcEigen.cpp MgcRTLib.h MgcMath.h MgcMath.cpp MgcMatrix3.cpp
MgcMatrix3.h MgcVector3.cpp MgcVector3.h

As you can tell, it is a lot more complicated than what Lisa has suggested.  But
it is another option.

peace,
:) anwar