[vtkusers] Multiply pixel values by a constant

TJ Wilkinson tswilkin at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 6 14:01:59 EDT 2001

I have a volume in floats, and I'd like to volume render it.  However, I
need to have chars or shorts.  This is not a problem since ImageCast does
this (thanks), but the values are all normalized between 0 and 1, so I
need to multiply the image by a constant.  There are also a few
small negative values that should be zero instead.  Could someone direct
me to the method by which I can perform arithmetic operations on an image?

Sincerely,

TJ