[vtkusers] tcl expert

Mahmoud Badreddine mbadredd at uwo.ca
Fri Jul 6 10:24:11 EDT 2001

Greetings..

the problem that I am having is one where I am trying to supply a list of
arguments to the method "InsertNextCell(arg1,arg2,arg3)" in the tcl format

in the C++ code which I have working
the line looks like the following:

	ugrid->InsertNextCell(VTK_LINE, 2, Horizontal_cells[i]);

Horizontal_cells[i] is an nx2 array which contain the order of points to
be connected by lines.

in other words Horizontal_cells[i][0] connects with Horizontal_cells[i][1]
for i= 1,2,3,......,n

NOW THE QUESTION IS , how do I call that array in tcl.

if the array has been loaded in this fashion:
for {set i 0} { $i < $NumOfPoints } {incr i} {
	set Horizontal_Cells($i,0) $i
	set Horizontal_Cells($i,1) [expr $i +1]
	incr i
}

Thank you.

--Mahmoud Badreddine
London Health Sciences Centre, Nuclear Medicine Dept.
375 South Street
London Ontario,
N6A - 4G5
tel:(519) 685-8300 ext 75816