[vtkusers] Q: nVidia graphics card problem. Help!

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Jul 5 17:08:04 EDT 2001

Hi Audrius,

Make sure that you don't try to share the same vtkTexture
(or the same vtkImageActor) between two vtkRenderWindows.
That is a big no-no, and is likely to either screw up the
rendering or to force the texture to re-load on every render
(my guess is that your textures are being re-loaded each
time, and this is slowing you down).

Make a new texture for each window.

 - David