[vtkusers] ImageReader error

TJ Wilkinson tswilkin at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:30:53 EDT 2001

I have been using vtkImageReader with great success for about a month now,
but just last week I began receiving the following error whenever I try to
use vtkImageReader.

Generic Warning: In d:\wvtkbin\cpp\vtkImageReader.cpp, line 750
File operation failed. row = 0, Read = 1352, Skip0 = -2792, Skip1 =
1036800, FilePos = -1

I haven't changed the calling code, and I've tried loading other files.  I
also rebuilt the dll just for kicks, but nothing is helping.

I am going to continue trying new things, but if anyone has encountered
this problem before, please tell me how you fixed it.

Thanks.

Todd