[vtkusers] bilinear, trilinear interpolation..

K. R. Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Sun Jul 1 14:21:13 EDT 2001

David Gobbi wrote:

> I just remembered another method for interpolation: you can
> use vtkImplicitDataSet or vtkImplicitVolume to convert the
> data into a function.

Aha!  This perhaps will serve my purpose. So I can set the volume with the
SetVolume (vtkImageData*) call and then query the volume at any point (x,y,z)
and it internally interpolates for non-lattice locations, right?

Will it just do linear interpolation? I remember in an earlier email that cubic
was supported (perhaps for some other classes?)

Thanks, it amazes there is so much response on weekends -:) ?

    -- krs