[vtkusers] question!!

Manan Syal msyal at vt.edu
Fri Jan 26 18:48:39 EST 2001

Thank you for the prompt reply. I tried to save the image as "test.ppm" .
however, i am unable to locate this file. Moreover, while running the
program, i receive the following errors:

GL User Error: calling glReadBuffer without a current context
GL User Error: calling glPixelStorei without a current context
GL User Error: calling glReadPixels without a current context

What could be the possible reason for this? Do i need to include some other
libraries? Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Manan Syal