[vtkusers] Point Data to surface

feigee at us.sina.com feigee at us.sina.com
Wed Jan 24 16:56:50 EST 2001

Hi,
We run into a situation that we don't seem to have good answer for.  We would appreciate any pointers...

We have a 3D unstructured surface filled with triangular cells.  We then superimpose a curve with N points on this surface.  We would like to re-construct the surface mesh around this curve, maintaining the edges that consititutes this curve.  (i.e. blending this curve into the surface mesh so that the final surface mesh retains the edges of the curve as part of its new mesh.  The resulting surface mesh is still in one piece)

Any good and clean way to do this with VTK?

Thanks in advance.

Alan