[vtkusers] How to rotate an actor around a normal of a vertex when given the vertex ?

Steve Willems steve.willems at advalvas.be
Wed Jan 24 09:45:15 EST 2001

* First of all, I have to find the Id of that vertex.

* Then I will have find the normal, which is already computed, by using the id.

* Finally rotate the object

My problem is where can I find the vertices an its Ids?
    I tried  vtkPolyDataNormals->vtkPolyData->GetVerts()-> and here I have problems with the vtkCellArray to get the vertex

And where can I find the normals which are computed ?
    then I can get the normal that has the same Id as the vertex

Thanx