[vtkusers] Volumetric Method for Mesh Generation

Sebastien BARRE seb-ml-vtk at barre.nom.fr
Mon Jan 22 19:38:44 EST 2001

At 22/01/2001 13:15, Audrius Stundzia wrote:
>If this PowerCrust method were to become available in VTK, I'd join Tim
>Hutton in rolling over and making purring noises.

OK, let's add some motivation : I'd also join the "rolling over" ball and
make purring noises with Tim and Audrius :)

BTW, do one of you know any pointers to papers describing a way to robustly
fill (approximate) the space (volume) between two surfaces with
tetrahedrons ? For example, given two 3D reconstruction corresponding to
two anatomic tissues, approximate the volume between both tissues with
tetrahedrons ? FEM purposes for example.

Thanks