[vtkusers] link errors

Wolfram H Volpi whv88240 at Bayou.UH.EDU
Fri Jan 19 00:07:27 EST 2001

I had vtk running, then with some vtk files open, a lightning strike and
power outage shut down my computer.
Now when I build vtk, it gets about a hundred link errors like the one
listed below.
Where do I start trouble shooting, or should I reinstall the vtk library
and rebuild?

vtktclotherobjs.lib(vtkWin32OffscreenRenderWindowTcl.obj) : error
LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: static class vtkWin32OffscreenRenderWindow * __cdecl
vtkWin32OffscreenRenderWindow::New(void)" (__imp_?New at vtkWin32O
ffscreenRenderWindow@@SAPAV1 at XZ)

Thanks for your advice,
Wolfv.