Fw: [vtkusers] animation and vtkRenderWindowInteractor

Jianhua GONG jhgong at cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Jan 8 20:25:28 EST 2001

My question is the same as  Christopher's.

Are there any methods to interact 3-D objects while the animation is being
implemented?

Jianhua
Jianhua GONG, Ph.D.
Department of Geography &
The Joint Laboratory for Geoinformation Sciences
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories
Hong Kong
Email: jhgong at cuhk.edu.hk or jianhuagong at hotmail.com