[vtkusers] raw pgm data

audi2006 at pop.singnet.com.sg audi2006 at pop.singnet.com.sg
Mon Jan 1 08:16:18 EST 2001

I had changed dicom multiple frames data using dicom2 but when I read it
using vtkVolume16Reader I got error reading raw pgm data. In the faq,
somebody said have to use another utilities to change the data. Is there
any method to know which file that have to be change such that the error
above not occur??Can it be changed using dicom2 only?? Because I have to
make the program as to read all dicom data using vtk, it will quite
troublesome if have to use many utilities.

regards,
Claudia --__--__--