[vtkusers] ActiViz - embeddable ActiveX VTK controls; complete COM wrapping for VTK
will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Feb 28 14:43:56 EST 2001
I am pleased to announce two new products from Kitware.
1. ActiViz/COM provides complete COM wrappers for VTK,
as well as an embeddable render-window type control.
2. ActiViz/Tcl provides a control which parses Tcl scripts,
and provides render window interaction.
These products can be embedded into any document supporting
ActiveX controls such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Explorer,
and Visual Basic. (It's really cool to see VTK volume rendering
running in a PowerPoint presentation! One sample application
uses VTK to visualize an Excel spreadsheet.)
Learn more at: http://www.kitware.com/ActiViz.htm
You can download 30-day trial versions (along with sample
applications) from http://www/kitware.com/ActiViz/
- ActiVizCOM10.exe is a self-installing executable for Windows
- index.chm is a Microsoft compiled help file for ActiViz/COM
- ActiVizTcl10.exe is a self-installing executable for Windows
Purchase these products from Kitware's e-store:
ActiViz/COM - http://store.yahoo.com/kitware/activizcom.html
ActiViz/Tcl - http://store.yahoo.com/kitware/activiztcl.html
Please let me know if you have problems or questions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vtkusers