[vtkusers] vtk + DICOM

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Feb 22 13:26:27 EST 2001

Hi Marcelo,

One thing you can try if your DICOM data represents a regular volume -
download VolView from Kitware, load in your data and save it out in vtk
format. Then you can read it in vtk. Of course, this is only a good
solution if this is a one-time (or at most occasional) need, not something
you need to do as part of an application.

Lisa