[vtkusers] vtkTextMapper SetLineSpacing and SetLineOffset methods?

Simon J. Rees sjrees at okstate.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:08:47 EST 2001

I have been trying to use vtkTextMapper recently but can not get the
SetLineSpacing and SetLineOffset methods to work.
I have looked at the tcl example for this class
/imaging/examplesTcl/multiLineText.tcl. If you change the value assigned
using SetLineSpacing in this script nothing seems to change? Similarly
SetLineOffset seems to have no effect?

Is this a bug/feature/ or am I just using the methods incorrectly?
I am using vtkNightly from 10/27/00 on NT4 and Tru64 Unix.

Thanks,
Simon Rees