[vtkusers] Choice of PC's

Dave Reed dreed at capital.edu
Wed Feb 7 10:43:40 EST 2001

Also, I don't believe the vtk code (although I haven't looked at the
internal details) is set up to take advantage of multiple processors
(I'm certain one of the developers will correct me if I'm wrong) so
you're probably going to see very little benefit from a dual processor
system.  The OS will hopefully run on one processor while the vtk
program runs on the other, but the vtk program will not run on both
processors simultaneously.

Dave