[vtkusers] vtkPropPicker bug/problem?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Feb 2 08:34:47 EST 2001

I suspect that this is a bug...un-pickable
props are probably being rendered during the pick-rendering process.
I suspect that if in your pick method you can turn the visibility
of the prop off prior to picking, and then back on after picking,
that you will not pick that prop. I'm looking into it.
Will