[vtkusers] java or C++

Yoshihiko NAGAMINE da5y-ngmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Dec 19 09:38:24 EST 2001

Hello Fabian

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

> Me, too. I write a Medical Navigator for 3D worlds and data.
Do you have web pages for your application ?
For my reference, I want to see your software's snap shot.

> My question is, why do want to use Java ? You can do all what you want in C++ and you have no
> problems in learning a second language, for example Java.

 As Jeff wrote, Java is a cross-platform. I think Java is ellegant than
C++. Also, Java can run on a web-browser as an applet.
Moreover, I like Java.

 But your comments -- "You can do all what you want in C++" -- are right!
I cannnot give up my regret for Java......
--
Y. Nagamine