[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget.py, Enter, Leave

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Tue Dec 18 16:39:58 EST 2001

Hi Jim,

The auto-focus in vtkTkRenderWidget.py was meant to to trap keyboard
events while the mouse is over the widget, which is great for a
single-window demo and which is generally harmless under X.
I agree with Goodwin that click to focus is more natural for an
application.  It would be straighforward to add a
"SetFocusMode" method to allow people to choose between
click-to-focus and auto-focus.

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group