[vtkusers] Undef. linkage - Vtk 4.0 and Mesa 3.4

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Mon Dec 17 19:56:06 EST 2001

Hi Peter,

Just fill in the OPENGL_INCLUDE_PATH and OPENGL_LIBRARY
variables in your CMakeCache.txt.  CMake might not have
been able to find these automatically (possibly because
libGL is installed in a non-standard directory).

I've been using Mesa-3.4 on Linux, IRIX and OSF and it
works fine.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, J.A. Lee wrote:

> I don't see a -lGL in the link line.
> -Jeff
>
> Peter F Bradshaw wrote:
>
> >Hi All;
> >
> >I'm attempting to compile Vtk 4.0 and link it against
> >Mesa 3.4. When it comes time to link up "vtk" I get the
> >following:
[snip]