[vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor..

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Sun Dec 16 19:58:02 EST 2001

I recently  (about a month back) upgraded my vtk with a nightly version (3.2x)..

My application which uses vtk within a Motif application was working fine and
had been using vtkXYPlotActor to draw graphs in 2 different windows. Ever since
the upgrade, these graphs (actors) simply dont show up at all.  The vtk examples
using the PlotActor work fine, so nothing seems to be wrong with the  distribution.

I have debugged a bit - and checked to make sure the actors are there and visible,
for some reason it simply doesnt show up.

The data going to the plot actor is fine as I can output it and plot it using
external graph programs. Even otherwise, it should show at least the axes, I would
think.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs