[vtkusers] Ordering lines

Carl Hetherington lists at carlh.net
Fri Dec 14 11:59:35 EST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Amy Henderson wrote:

> Try using vtkStripper.  It creates polylines from lines in the input (as
> well as creating triangle strips from input polygons).

That's great, just what I'm after.  However, with some of the data I am
using it seems to output a few more polylines than are necessary; it will
miss the fact that some lines are joined up.

Perhaps this is because vtkStripper is looking for points that are
precisely co-incident?  Are there any modifications I can make here?

I have increased the maximum line length of the vtkStripper so that it is
not a problem.

Thanks
Carl