[vtkusers] Limited number of vtkTkImageViewerWidgets under vtk3.2 and win2k

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Dec 14 10:12:02 EST 2001

It is likely a driver problem. Most OpenGL driver writers don't expect
people to open more than one OpenGL window (for Quake) or maybe four
Windows for a CAD program. Probably the driver writer put a limit of
16 into their driver thinking that would be plenty. We have this this
type of limitation before. There is nothing in VTK that would limit
the number of windows to my knowledge.

Ken