[vtkusers] RE:Comment on: *The solution* Re: Access violations in MFC sample

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Wed Dec 12 09:53:03 EST 2001

At 12/12/2001 12:55 PM, João Filipe de Castro Ferreira wrote:

>To both Andrew and Sebastien:
>
>  To better understand the messages I (and others) get, please refer to
>http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2000-November/005038.html. To
>trace the problem, turn on exception handling

[...]

>To Sebastien:
>
>  My guess is that Andrew is right - your problem lies elsewhere.

I'm running the latest CVS (VTK 4.0), I'm working with the shared libs, in
Debug mode (thus, exception handling is always on). No other settings are
changed.

With or without your changes, the behaviour is the same. But since it seems
to solve something on your side, without breaking my own test, I'll include
your fix in the CVS today.

Thank you

--
Sebastien Barre