[vtkusers] RE:Comment on: *The solution* Re: Access violations in MFC sample

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Tue Dec 11 18:29:21 EST 2001

At 12/12/01 09:47 AM, Andrew J. P. Maclean wrote:
>It is somewhere else in the code. I am using the classes
>vtkMFCRenderView, vtkMFCView, vtkMFCDocument in my code with no memory
>leaks at all.

OK, then try the MFC Sample :) It makes no sense to debug a program by
comparing it to a run of another program (even if the way you use those
classes does not produce a leak, it does not guarantee that something is
not leaking here).

>In the example you have provided, the debugger is
>referring to vtkOpenGLLight.

No it's not, it's just the first line of a long series of lines enumerating
quite a bunch of classes. I did just include the first one so that you can
locate the dump in the window.