[vtkusers] vtk slicer compile under local directory in linux

zhangzhijun zjzhang at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Dec 11 14:28:04 EST 2001

Dear all:
        I want to build slicer code under linux, and I put the cvs version
vtksrc under the
local directory of offical vtk32 package, and after I compile there is
errror,

tcl/vtkImageAccumulateDiscreteTcl.o
tcl/vtkImageAccumulateDiscreteTcl.cxx:1: syntax error before `found'
make[1]: *** [tcl/vtkImageAccumulateDiscreteTcl.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/zjzhang/vtk3.2/local'
make: *** [build_local] Error 2

and I checked the tcl directory under local and find there are only 3 files
LocalInit.cxx, LocalInit.o and vtkImageAccumulateDiscreteTcl.cxx
and there is only one line in the file vtkImageAccumulateDiscreteTcl.cxx:

syntax error found in parsing the file header vtkImageAccumulateDiscrete.h

what's the reason of this?

regards,
zhang zhijun