[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow inside a tk frame

Pratheek Arora pratheeka at varahi.gsoi.med.ge.com
Sun Dec 2 11:04:49 EST 2001

Hi Kavin
   The Same Problem I also faced, I am doing all my processing in C++ and
for display purpose I am using TCL TK , I want to transfer my vtkImageData
(which is in c++)to vtkTkImageViewerWidget , I have made one TCL Command
for that, But still I am not getting the vtkImageData in tcltk, Can you
please explain in more detail , How I can transfer my vtkImageData from
c++ to TcL Tk
Thanks in advance
with regards
PRATEEK ARORA