[vtkusers] Wait cursor during filter execution using vtkJava

J.A. Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Mon Aug 20 17:28:53 EDT 2001

Mabey combination of SetProgressMethod and
setCursor(Cursor.getPredefinedCursor(Cursor.WAIT_CURSOR)).  The method you feed
SetProgressMethod will get executed as many times as the filter executes, so you could set the
cursor to wait when GetProgress is 0 and then set it to default when GetProgress is 100 or
something like that.
-Jeff