[vtkusers] mesh generation for volume visualization

Neculai Archip neculai.archip at memot.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 14 09:44:21 EDT 2001

  Hello,

I'm a beginner  in using vtk; I intend to use it for mesh generation in
volume visualization of medical data, by the use of the Delaunay 3D;
Having the contours in parallel slices, I want to generate the
tetrahedral meshes.
The problem I have with the objects I want to visualize, is the presence
of multiple contours in slice. Do you know if Delaunay algorithm
implemented in vtk can deal with this situations?

Also I would appreciate if someone could point me to a sample written in
C++, of Delaunay3D.

thanks in advance,
Nicu