[vtkusers] Do you have a nice arrow?

Simon J. Rees sjrees at okstate.edu
Mon Aug 13 18:17:29 EDT 2001

You can do exactly what you suggest by using vtkAppendPolyData to join a
cone and a cylinder. This can then be used as a source for vtkGlyph. If you
set the actor to have a wireframe representation you will get simple arrows.
A question like this was asked earlier in the year so you should find other
details by searching the archives.

Simon