[vtkusers] Using vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Thu Aug 9 09:10:26 EDT 2001

Hi Karin

Insert a transform-filter (ie. vtkTransformPolyDataFilter) between your
Source and vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter (so you're using the transform-filters
output as programmable-glyph-filter's source).

Source -> TransformPolyDataFilter -> GlyphMethod

 In the GlyphMethod you manipulate the transform connected to the
transform-filter.

Malcolm