[vtkusers] Parallel VTK

Bill Niebruegge niebrueg at cis.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:10:32 EDT 2001

I did build with contrib and the examples that are giving me problems are:

FayShow
MandelbrotVol
NonBlockingMPI
TestController
TestMPI
TreeComposite
composite

I get mostly undefined reference errors to MPI symbols, i.e. MPI_Group_incl,
lam_mpi_char, etc.  I have LAM mpi(?) on my system already.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Bill Niebruegge