[vtkusers] Generating isosurface from segmented data

Kola Babalola kola.babalola at stud.man.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 11:44:50 EDT 2001

I have segmented a 3D MRI Data set and I am trying to view the segmented
contours as an isosurface. Following the examples in medical.cxx I can view
a binary version of the segmented image.

What I am actually trying to do is to load in the original image and in some
way combine the segmented image with it so that when the interpolation
during triangulation will be smoother.

Does any one have any ideas? Is there some way to mask voxels?

Thanks

Kolawole Babalola
Research Student
Image Science & Bio-medical Engineering
University of Manchester Stopford Building, Oxford Road
Manchester, UK, M13 9PT
Tel ++44 (0) 161 275 5570 Fax ++44 (0) 161 275 5145

Take your business to the world with www.sprynt.com