[vtkusers] VTK T-Shirt Contest deadline extended

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Aug 1 23:20:13 EDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

By popular demand (well, actually because we'd like to have more than one
entry to choose from...) we've decided to extend the VTK T-Shirt Design
Contest. We are hoping that someone out there in the VTK community has more
artistic talent than we do, and can come up with an eye-catching design
that developers and users everywhere will be proud to wear. If your design
is selected you will receive not only the immense satisfaction of knowing
that you were selected as the most creative t-shirt designer in the entire
VTK community but also not one, but two (yes, that is two!) free t-shirts!
And, if you act quickly (definitely before August 27, 2001 when the contest
ends) you can have the option of having those free t-shirts autographed by
the entire Kitware staff! But wait - there's more! The lucky winner of the
contest will receive two (I know it is hard to believe, but yes I did say
two!) free VTK User's Guides! Keep one for yourself and send one to your
Mom! But wait, there's more! Each of those beautifully bound VTK User's
Guides comes with a VTK CD-ROM! You already have VTK? Well, don't worry -
they make great coasters!

Millions will enter, only one will win. OK - some will consider entering,
hopefully a few actually will do it, and one person will win!

Please send all submissions in electronic format to kitware at kitware.com
with a subject of T-Shirt Contest.

Thanks!

Lisa