[vtkusers] Wither vtkImageReslice

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Apr 25 12:31:32 EDT 2001

Hi Andrius,

Don't worry... vtkImageReslice is not only staying, but I'm in the
process of synthesizing user's comments from years past as well as
some of my own ideas into a 'new and improved' vtkImageReslice.
It should be ready for commit sometime next week.

The OutputAlwaysCenteredOnInput has been deprecated and will
eventually be removed (actually, it will be replaced with a
more flexible alternative).

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group