[vtkusers] Memory leek in Render()

Jan Vittrup Hansen Jan.Vittrup at Person.dk
Fri Apr 20 10:53:30 EDT 2001

Hi,

  I'm working with a holowall, and hence need two seperate vtkRenderWindows in
order to do stereo. Unfortunatly it seems there is a huge memory leek in the
render method, which I traced as far as to the Render() method of the
individual renderers, but only when I use more than one window. I have attached
a simple test, which on my machine roughly 2mb/sek. Can anyone tell me whether
I'm doing something wrong, whether this is fixed in CVS, or whether it is going
to be fixed or not.  I'm running the vtk redhat 7.0 rpms.

  Regards, Jan...