[vtkusers] (no subject) - arrows

Malcolm Drummond geov at netactive.co.za
Thu Apr 19 12:33:00 EDT 2001

Hi Simon

Here's a vtkArrowSource (based on vtkConeSource ) that I knocked together a while back. I was going to put a bit more work into it (eg. normals) and testing before submitting it but you're welcome to try it out. You can adjust resolution, radius, length and the relative size of tail dimensions (radius and length) wrt to head dimensions. It might work for you in low resolution. Any feedback welcome.

Malcolm